Cuntilda Ep. 1 Cuntilda Ep. 1

Yays!!

This is now officially one of my favorite cartoons. :D
Cuntilda is my hero. <3

You Rock!

Reiko - Yule Tide Reiko - Yule Tide

It's It's It's....

Santy! Clauuuuuse!! :D

Once again I am thrilled to see one of your cartoons.
I love lil Reiko. <3

She brings me Yuletide joy! :)

XCOM Saga XCOM Saga

X-Com &lt;3

I loved that game. It had me hooked for years. I played it over and over.
I'm glad to see a tribute made to it.

Keep it up. :)

P4D3LL05 responds:

I know what you mean.The game kicks ass, so when i saw that nobody had made something about XCOM i thought i would give it a try.
Thank you for the 8/10.

Pigeon Tea Pigeon Tea

My how they Drink Tea and POOP! :3

This cartoon was a joy to watch. First and foremost - it contained original content - two amiable birdies - that have tea together! Their obnoxious voices were hilarious! They really added to the strange and silly feel.

I find your sense of humor very mature - not to mention strange! Hence that's why I enjoyed this cartoon so.

The animation was also well done - even for a first attempt.
Well being a fan of tea myself - I shall impart on you a......*Drumroll*...10.

BTW if your GF gets annoyed with your type of humor....Well at least you can be content that others appreciate your sense of humor here on NewGrounds. :)

phantomZ responds:

Thank you very much. I am glad that you liked this.

Don't Deport Me Scotty Don't Deport Me Scotty

Oh Noes not Spock! O_o

I quite enjoyed the well drawn graphics and the political humor was something quite unexpected here at Newgrounds.
I found this cartoon to be a breath of fresh air as the issue it dealt with was a noble one: That of the displacement of talented individuals by an unjust and flawed society.

My favorite Star Trek has always been the original.

So in the spirit of things I must conclude:

It would be highly illogical to give this cartoon a score of anything less than a 5 and a 10.

Hee hee. :P

Good job. :)

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Hurray!

It's finally done and it was hilarious!!! You guys did an AWESOME job! I nearly pissed my pants. :D Not a single second did I stop laughing. This has got to be the best video game parody!

Good Job! ^_^

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Nice...But..

...No space pirates. XD
Makes me sad. :(

Overall it was nice and cute. But I deducted some points for the lack of space pirates.

Space pirates ish good.

Good job. :P

Bertn responds:

We wanted to put space pirates at the end but cuz we didn't made credits they aren't space pirates, sorry. (:

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

Wow!

Once again your character animation skills impress the heck out of me. :) Good work! The depth of the story progresses with each chapter. Your voice acting was impeccable as well. I look forward to seeing more. ^_^

Big Sloppy Dicks Big Sloppy Dicks

Wow!

Wow Santeee Clausss! ^_^

BTW hellos Zekey. :P

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

hellos

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

That was awesomely fun! ^_^

First and foremost I loved the song - it fit so well with the cartoon. It reminded me of the old Josie and the pussycats cartoon theme. The animation was well executed and the myriad of purvy innuendos were just a treat to watch. (Tee Hee Penis Laser guns, penis shaped ships, ect.) Yes those little perverted aliens had to shoot her top off too..Bad Aliens - naughty naughty alienz. :P

Good job. This is definitely going in my favorites. 5/10